Sahara passed me the baton / rolled the ball to me.
Now, I'm passing the baton / rolling my balls (whoa!) on to you.
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, select a few people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.
You can't tag the person who tagged you.
Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
1. I like to smell what I am eating.
2. I move a lot in my sleep.
3. I am a toilet person and a toilet reader. Back in sem 4, I finished 60% of Adrian Mole and To Sir with Love during my toilet times. The rest before going to bed.
4. I can be very oblivious, especially during lectures.
5. I like my celery with peanut butter.
6. I'm always out of style. Yes, I'm terribly oblivious towards fashion and I intend to keep it simple. (budak kampung ba!)
7. Always in a dilemma. Torn between two or more options. It always kills me to choose.
8. A terrible leader because I always "take my sweet time" (Ms. Vovi said that)
9. One of the cruelest questions you could ask me, "Am I pretty?" or "Is she pretty?". I find it difficult to answer. I could only answer when I'm really sure. There are other questions as well.
10. I have beautiful hair. Haha. But not anymore.
11. I like clean toilets. Especially the ones so clean I could sleep in it.
12. Hate Harry Potter. Don't ask why.
13. I aim to live the simple life.
14. Its easy for me to lose track of things. I often forgot what I was trying to say in the first place.
15. I like my veggies.
16. I am not a good person. Honestly.
the "balls" go to:
8) Frens, it would be awesome if you could roll the "ball". So just go ahead leave a comment.
Why I chose the above? Just for the sake of choosing. They're probably tired of being tagged.
Contoh Surat Tugas Dinas Yang Baik dan Benar
9 months ago