Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's Go!

My enormous gratitude to the Almighty, Allah S.W.T, for blessing with a life like no other. Its a great for us rise from our state of vegetation and into emerge into the sun like newborns hatching out of their eggs, as the rays of the sun imbues warmth to our slimy substance of life.

If the Day was a person, I'd ask him as I rise up from the comforts of remaining vegetative:


"Day, watcha got? How many gifts will I receive? How many surprises will catch up to me? How will it go? Because I'm gonna take you on."

He'd probably reply:

"It is important for you to be aware everyday - not just the Mondays and the other routine days. Pay attention to the sun, the clouds, the trees and the people you see everyday. It's you. You create your own adventure. I'm just here to provide you the setting. The pieces are all there. You create your own adventure day after day.
You make it happen."


Here we go.




p/s: I've included a cool acoustic rendition of "Make it Mine" in the playlist - which is the soundtrack for the rest of the day and beyond.

No comments: