Thursday, April 16, 2009

not a real post

I have never felt so distracted, so confused, so restless, heart-rend yet calm in my entire life. Its the kind of feeling that makes you wanna lay down and stare at the ceiling. I was so spaced out when my mom called last nite, I didn't pick it up (called her the next morning). I saw her name on the caller ID but I just can't respond. Fortunately, the knuckleheads at home help me break the space-out with their nerves. Im gonna beat them up.

I'm so distracted that everything I do is half-assed. Like my last minute assignments. Like this post. Like how I'm gonna write less in a post with a video.

"For you. The clue is: there are seven voices. One is not as good as the other six. Or all seven won't sound as good."


oh, yeah. Here's a vid:


THE STATE SEES ALL. ENJOY.

No comments: