Sunday, April 05, 2009

Making Mistakes

An original by Haley Bop. Sounds like a cross between Regina Spektor and Ingrid Michaelson.




Each night i compromise what i want, what i dont, whose by my side, and i can never be alone
I dream of you while im next to him, in this stale love life im livin in and its not fair to anyone.
I need to get away if only for today, im playin games.

I call you up, to meet me out, in the park after dark everybodys out, just us and thoughts of this is so bad.
Feels good at first but its quickly worse, now all i think is loves a curse and why am i always so selfish

i need to get away if only for today, im playing games...making mistakes, taking this love for granted i have with you today, but theres tomorrow, and its left untold but you swear ill always have you to hold.
I need to get away if only for today, im playing games

I see your face and im filled with guilt from tearin down this love weve built, but im holding on to strings that were left there.
Ill try and sew them back together but im afraid that we will never seem the same way as before I was playin these games.

No comments: