Saturday, November 22, 2008

kthxbai

To all friends of mine,

I will not be online for the next few weeks because I'm on holiday and going to spend most of my time at home. There is no net connection at my home because my dad cancelled the line due to certain technical difficulties.

To those of you who need to reach me could do so through my mobile phone number. I will be pre-occupied with my chores and duty as a long-returning son.

Let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy holiday. Its been a great semester. Nice working with you guys. Nice talking to you. Nice to know all of you. I'd like to apologize for any wrongdoings that may have caused significant discomfort through the semester. I'll be looking forward to return next semester and meet all of you again.
Thank you.

Any inconvenience caused is regretted upon.


Kthxbai.

4 comments:

Donut said...

you will be missed. I find your blogs to be one of the very few that are really worth reading.

theroyalcrapster said...

happy holidays!


woohoo

david santos said...

Have weekend for Malasian people!!!

Zen said...

thx hafriz,

keep doin those reviews. Am not dead yet.

Sure Izza,

enjoy urself and see you next sem.


Ohai santos,

We malaysian people enjoy our holidays, and our weekends too. Thanks!

its a sad thing for grown men to prey on innocent children.