Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Afternoon


Sundays. I love sundays. I resent them too. Being the last few moments I had to do things I want and I love, and the next to be thrown into life's unrelenting challenges. Its hard to enjoy myself without having to think about those things.

I find this afternoon very ideal. I'm here sitting in front of my desk, behind the screen. Staring emptily into the bright sunlight every few minutes. Look at the beautiful blue and white sunny sky. I think I was just momentarily blinded, by the light.


Complains? I wish the good people here would improve their toilet accuracy, for both liquid and solids.

Other than that, I'm pretty much grateful for everything.
What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should paint crosshairs on the bowls.