Saturday, June 14, 2008

Manifesto

I Am. I Think. I Will.

My hands...My spirit...My sky...My forest...and this earth of mine.

What must I say besides. These are the words. This is the answer.

I stand here on the summit of a mountain. I lift my head and I spread my arms. This, my body and spirit, this is the end of my quest. I wished to know the meaning of things. I am the meaning. I wished to find a warrant for being. I need no warrant for my being, and I need no words of sanction upon my being.

It is my eyes that see, and same sight of these eyes grants beauty to the earth. It is my ears that hears, and this hearing that gives the its song to the world. It is my mind that thinks, and the judgement of my mind is the only searchlight that can find the truth. It is my will which chooses, and the choice of my will is the only edict I must respect.

Whatever road I take, the guiding star is within me; the guiding star and the loadstone which points the way. The all point in but one direction. They all point to me.

Many words have been granted to me, and some are wise, and some are false, but only three are holy:"I Will It!".

2 comments:

Elvie Dechantal said...

So one of a kind manifesto ;p
Syok oh tau baca your brain-wrecking blog ni. I mean in a positive way la huzen. Jgn pulak kau marah sy ar.

feel free to click my blog too.

WA said...

Dear Zen,

I no longer blog at friendster as I simply think that blogspot is the proper place to be. Haha.

If you don't mind, please link me up here.

P/s: i'm very honored and touched by your comment in friendster. Glad to have a friend who also shares the same name. @_@